*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Promote healthy adrenal functioning
Use AdrenoBoost to:
* Support the health of the adrenal glands
* Support the body's natural ability to adapt to routine everyday stressors
* Promote healthy energy levels, alertness and stamina
* Support healthy circulation
* Maintain adrenal hormones, including cortisol levels within healthy limits
* Support the body's natural defense against pathogens
* Maintain blood sugar and blood pressure within healthy limits
* Support the body's natural ability to regulate blood sugar and blood pressure
* Support a healthy immune system via adrenal gland health
AdrenoBoost is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage.
* Borage (Borago officinalis) is an herb with a variety of uses, including significant tonic benefits. Studies confirm the benefits of borage on systemic performance. (Mills, D. E., Prkachin, K. M., Harvey, K. A., and Ward, R. P. “Dietary fatty acid supplementation alters stress reactivity and performance in man”. J Hum.Hypertens. 1989;3(2):111-116.)
* Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosis) contains ginsenoides which support blood flow to all organs of the body. In oriental medicine, Ginseng is highly respected and prized as an herb which maintains energy levels and healthy circulation, supports natural vitality and acts as an overall systemic supporter. It is a supportive tonic for healthy adrenal function. In a recent study Siberian ginseng was shown to support stamina and fitness. (Szolomicki J, Samochowiec L, Wojcicki J, Drozdzik M, Szolomicki S. “The influence of active components of Eleutherococcus senticosus on cellular defence and physical fitness in man”. Phytother Res. 2000 Feb; 14(1): 30-5).
* Huang Qi (Astragalus membranaceoushas) been used in traditional Chinese medicine for many centuries as a natural rejuvenating tonic. Currently, much of the pharmacological research on Astragalus is focused on its immuno-supportive polysaccharides and other active ingredients useful in supporting a healthy immune system. (Wang DC. “Influence of Astragalus membranaceus (AM) polysaccharide FB on immunologic function of human periphery blood lymphocyte”. Zhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 1989;11:180-183). The main constituents of Astragalus membranaceus include polysaccharides, saponins, flavonoids and amino acids. (Bombardelli E, Pozzi R. “Polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties from Astragalus membranaceus and pharmaceutical compositions containing them”. Eur pat 441278 A1;1994). (Lin LZ, He XG, Lindenmaier M, et al. “Liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization mass spectrometry study of the flavonoids of the roots of Astragalus mongholicus and A. membranaceus”. J Chromatogr A 2000;876:87-95). (Sun Y, Hersh E, Lee SL, McLaughlin M, Loo T, Mavligit G. “Preliminary observations on the effects of the Chinese medicinal herbs Astragalus membranaceus and Ligustrum lucidum on lymphocyte blastogenic responses”. J Biol Response Mod . 1983;2:227-237).
Ready to Purchase?
Adults: Dilute 15 drops in about 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily.
Children over 6: One drop per age year in 1/4 cup of water or juice three times daily.
Do not use within 4 hours of bedtime. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.