*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
RealHeal Massage Oil - Natural Arthritis Pain Relief Medicine
Helps soothe and relieve pain, as well as promote faster healing
Use RealHeal Massage Oil to:
* Soothe and relieve pain and promote faster healing after surgery (including cosmetic surgery) or after physical injury or trauma
* Promote disappearance of bruising
* Relieve arthritis, rheumatism and all inflammatory joint and muscle conditions
* Soothe sore muscles related to exercise
* Soothe and promote faster healing of sports related injuries (including professional sports)
* Reduce the need for prescription painkillers and anti-inflammatories
NOTE: Not for use directly on broken skin or open wounds. RealHeal Massage Oil works by bringing relief to the painful area by means of massage and absorption into the affected tissue, as well as via the inhalation of the aromatherapeutic properties of the blend.
RealHeal Massage Oil contains only 100% pure aromatherapy oils in a natural carrier base.
* Peppermint Essential Oil
* Ginger Essential Oil
* Pine Essential Oil
* Carrier base consists of arachis, wheatgerm, almond and grapeseed oil.
(RealHeal Massage Oil contains no synthetic ingredients and is manufactured according to strict aromatherapeutic principles for therapeutic use.)
For postoperative and postnatal use, or for use on bruises: massage should be gentle and applied slowly with the palm of the flat hand.
For arthritis, rheumatic conditions or muscular aches and pains: some pressure may be applied in order to reach deep into the muscle fiber. At no point should pressure be strong enough to inflict any pain and it is important that this be a relaxing and positive experience.
Use twice daily or more often if required.
May be used from the age of 3 years. However, safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. Contains groundnut oils and is therefore not recommended for people with nut allergies. RealHeal Massage Oil should not be used on open wounds or cuts.
NOTE: For even better results, use with RealHeal Tablets or JointEase Plus.