*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves symptoms of gout – swelling, inflammation and burning pain in small joints
* Relieves gout symptoms
* Relieves acute burning pains in joints
* Relieves swelling and inflammation, especially in toes and small joints
* Assists the body in reducing uric acid build up in joints
* Antimonium crud (6C) is a homeopathic remedy that can help to soothe common aches and pain in the joints. This remedy suits those that have symptoms that tend to get worse with hot or cold temperature, and improve with rest.
* Quercus (12C) helps to soothe and dissipate common pain in joints and is a useful homeopathic ingredient when addressing maladies that strike and come on very suddenly.
* Rhododendron (6C) is particularly useful in addressing tearing pain in bones or the inflammation of the great toe-joint.
* Benzoic ac (6C) is useful when pain radiates in the joints of the extremities or joints that crack, with redness and swelling or sharp, tearing pains in the joints of the big toe.
* Silicea (6X) is the fundamental ingredient of sandstone, and is also found in human and animal tissue, where it is used to strengthen bones and teeth.
*Nux vom (6C) is recommended to help the body detoxify especially when symptoms worsen with consumption of spicy or acidic food and drink.
*Ledum (6C) can help when an individual feels hot inside, but the affected part is cold to touch and is relieved by cold applications.
*Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
Gout-Gone is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Hold bottle upside down and administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively, you can dilute 10 drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly. Dosage may be repeated every 20-30 minutes if needed until symptoms subside.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.