Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves symptoms of hay fever and other allergies – sneezing, itchy eyes and runny nose
HayFever Fighter Temporarily:
* Controls sneezing, coughing and wheezing
* Reduces itchy, watering eyes and nose
* Addresses the stuffy feeling associated with pollen or seasonal allergies
* Relieves itching and burning sensations in the mouth and throat
* Arsen iod (6C) is a good choice to address those who become very hot and flustered or bothered. Any nasal discharges also tend to benefit from this remedy.
* Euphrasia (6C) is used to keep eyes healthy and bright. It is very beneficial when taken internally. Other benefits include the supportive capacity of good vision and eye health.
* Allium cepa (6C) is well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses.
* Wyethia (6C) has been used for many years to help soothe irritable throats of singers and public speakers, making it useful too in addressing common hay fever symptoms.
* Kali bich (6C) is useful for soothing the mucous membranes of air passages or when a runny nose is present.
* Sambucus (6C) is a well-known homeopathic remedy for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear of congestion.
* Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
HayFever Fighter is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Hold bottle upside down and administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively, you can dilute 10 drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly. Children under 12 years use 5 drops. Dosage may be repeated every 20-30 minutes if needed until symptoms subside.
Note: For complete and ongoing respiratory support use with our herbal AllergiClear™.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.