*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves symptoms of skin irritations including dryness, itchy skin and rash
Scab-Ease Itch Relief Temporarily:
* Relieves acute skin discomfort
* Reduces skin itch and rash
* Alleviates dryness
* Soothes the skin to allow for healing
Scab-Ease Itch Relief contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
* Psorinum (12C) acts mainly on the skin, as well as skin issues that suppurate easily, and may be aggravated by heat, a warm bed, being overdressed, and physical exertion.
* Staphisagria (12C) was known to the ancient Greeks and Romans and was used traditionally to address bites and symptoms thereof.
* Viola tri (12C) is homeopathically used to address itching that seems intolerable, and scabs that may crack.
* Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
Scab-Ease Itch Relief is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Hold bottle upside down and administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively, you can dilute 10 drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly. Children under 12 years use 5 drops. Dosage may be repeated 3-5 times daily if needed until symptoms subside.
Note: For long-term support try our topical herbal remedy, Itch Dr.™.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.