Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves excessive sweating exacerbated by nervousness
* Reduces excessive sweating and clamminess
* Balances fluid levels in the body to control perspiration
* Addresses brain and nervous system health to curb emotional triggers of sweating
Sweat-Less contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
* Nat mur (6X) is used extensively homeopathically as a tonic for the skin and skin glands, this remedy can also be used to address fluid secretions from the body – such as sweating.
* Lupulus (30C) is used to address perspiration that is profuse, clammy or greasy.
* Castoreum (30C) is useful when sweat seems to feel icy cold, and may smell sour.
* Argentum nit (6C) is used homeopathically to address sweats brought about by fretting and made worse with fussing. This also suits those individuals that tend to get caught up in nervous excitement.
With Syphilinum (30C)
* Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
Sweat-Less is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Hold bottle upside down and administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively, you can dilute 10 drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly. Children under 12, use 5 drops. Dosage may be repeated 3-5 times daily if needed until symptoms subside.
Note: For long-term support try our herbal remedy, DeodoRite™ if needed.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.