*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Promotes adrenal and pituitary gland balance and health
Cushex Drops Benefits:
* Support the health of your pet’s adrenal glands and * maintain normal functioning
* Encourage health of coat
* Maintain healthy blood pressure and normal blood sugar levels
* Support normal urination and healthy fluid and electrolyte balance in the body
* Maintain health and strength of the skin
* Maintain healthy digestive functioning
What are the Ingredients?
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combine the best quality, laboratory tested, raw ingredients, Good Manufacturing Practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness, all backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
Cushex Drops contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
* Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) is well-known as a tonic for the liver, kidneys and adrenal glands and will help to support normal adrenal functioning. Dandelion also contains vitamins and minerals important for hair health and growth and has been studied for its support of anti-oxidation (Hu, C. and Kitts, D. D. “Antioxidant, prooxidant, and cytotoxic activities of solvent-fractionated dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) flower extracts in vitro” J Agric.Food Chem. 1-1-2003;51(1):301-310.)
* Burdock (Arctium lappa) is a cleansing and eliminating herb and is excellent at detoxifying the tissues and supporting waste removal from the body. (Shimizu, J., Yamada, N., Nakamura, K., Takita, T., and Innami, S. “Effects of different types of dietary fiber preparations isolated from bamboo shoots, edible burdock, apple and corn on fecal steroid profiles of rats.” J Nutr Sci Vitaminol.(Tokyo) 1996;42(6):527-539.) Burdock is also traditionally recommended for maintaining blood sugar levels within the normal range and has been investigated for its ability to support health (Lin, C. C., Lu, J. M., Yang, J. J., Chuang, S. C., and Ujiie, T. “Anti-inflammatory and radical scavenge effects of Arctium lappa.” Am J Chin Med 1996;24(2):127-137.)
* Huang Qi (Astragalus membranaceous) is an herb which has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for many centuries as a revitalizing tonic. Astragalus is known as an adaptogen and helps to support balance in the adrenal glands. It helps to maintain healthy adrenal cortical function and is important for supporting blood pressure and blood sugar levels within the normal range. Recent research confirms the positive effect of Astragalus on immune functioning and its role in supporting the functions of the immune system. (Jiao Y, Wen J, Yu X. [Influence of flavonoid of “Astragalus membranaceus's stem and leaves on the function of cell mediated immunity in mice”. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi 1999;19(6):356-358.)
* Arsenicum (30C) is a natural ingredient with a wide range of uses including the maintenance of digestive health and balanced body fluid – thereby supporting normal urination and thirst levels within healthy ranges
* Hepar sulph (30C) is also a natural ingredient and is often recommended when skin health and integrity is the aim.
* Mercurius (30C) is an excellent remedy that is often recommended to soothe common nervous tension and to maintain normal thirst functions.
* Sulphur (30C) will help to support a healthy skin condition and act as a digestive tonic.
Cushex Drops come in convenient tincture form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
Give 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
Please consult your veterinarian if needed. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established. Not recommended for dogs with Addison’s disease.