*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Best flea shampoo for dogs. Cleansing shampoo helps deter fleas, ticks, flies and mosquitoes for dogs
BeFree Flea Shampoo Benefits:
• Cleanses with gentle and effective action
• Encourages healthy, clear skin and coats
• Residual mosquito, flea and fly deterrent effect
• Contains no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals
• For a herbal skin support cream for cats and dogs, visit FleaDerm
BeFree Flea Shampoo contains the following ingredients:
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
• Rosemary oil contains caffeic and rosmarinic acid, which have been researched for their antioxidant activity (al Sereiti, M. R., Abu-Amer, K. M., and Sen, P. *Pharmacology of rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis Linn.) and its therapeutic potentials*. Indian J Exp Biol 1999;37(2):124-130.) This herb has also been researched for its particular supportive effects on hair growth. (Hay, I. C., Jamieson, M., and Ormerod, A. D. Randomized trial of aromatherapy. *Successful treatment for alopecia areata*. Arch Dermatol. 1998;134(11):1349-1352).
• Tea Tree oil contains constituents 1,8-cineole, terpinen-4-ol, alpha-terpineol, and gamma-terpinen. It has been researched for its ability to support healing in animals (Kawakami, E., Washizu, M., Hirano, T., Sakuma, M., Takano, M., Hori, T., and Tsutsui, T. *Treatment of prostatic abscesses by aspiration of the purulent matter and injection of tea tree oil into the cavities in dogs*. J Vet.Med Sci 2006;68(11):1215-1217.).
• Niaoli oil comes from the niaoli evergreen tree with pointed leaves and spiky long yellow flowers. The leaves of the evergreen are extremely fragrant when crushed.
• Citronella oil is one of the essential oils obtained from the leaves and stems of different species of Cymbopogon. The oil is used extensively as a source of perfumery chemicals such as citronellal, citronellol and geraniol. These natural chemicals find extensive use in soap, perfumery, cosmetic and flavoring industries throughout the world.
Shampoo base ingredients: Aqua, coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, potassium hydroxide, ethanol, glycerine, grapefruit extract, and lactic acid.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals.
Wet fur thoroughly. Apply shampoo and lather thoroughly until entire coat is covered (don't forget the belly!), adding water if necessary to increase lather. Avoid the eyes. Rinse off well with warm water and towel dry.
Note: May be used with Parasite Dr.™, FleaDerm™ and
Skin & Coat Tonic™.
For external use on dogs only. Not recommended for cats. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not been established. Keep out of reach of children.
For best results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
Animals respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results with their animals, while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure your animal receives optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent.