*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Homeopathic remedy for pets that relieves incontinence and strengthens the bladder
Better-Bladder Control Benefits:
• Reduces 'dribbling' and bladder 'accidents'
• Relieves incontinence
• Strengthens the bladder to improve control
• Supports the sphincter muscles of the urethra
• To support bladder health in pets, visit UTI-Free
Better-Bladder Control contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
• Cantharis (30C) is suited to pets that tend to be sensitive and shy and often have the urge to urinate; this homeopathic remedy can be used to support the bladder.
• Causticum (6C) is well known for its homeopathic use with regard to the urinary tract, this remedy is particularly useful when bladder ‘accidents’ occur while a pet is sneezing or barking.
• Equisetum (6C) is used to address dull aching in the bladder. This remedy is also useful for animals that expel a large quantity of clear watery urine where habit as well as physical factors is the cause for frequent urination.
• Ferrum phos (6X) is used frequently to address low energy; this remedy is also an effective homeopathic ingredient for pets that need bladder support.
• Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to ten doses. Thereafter, three times daily.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
Note: May be used with UTI-Free.
PetHeal is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils & mice: Approx. 15 granules Note:Use only under supervision of a holistic vet