*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Best Cat Shampoo. Non-irritating, calming cleansing shampoo formulated for cats.
Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile Benefits:
• Gentle, safe and effective cleansing action
• Encourages healthy, clear skin and coats
• Contains catnip to encourage bathing pleasure
• Contains no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals
• To support healthy coats in cats and dogs, visit Skin & Coat Tonic
Clean-Cat Shampoo with Chamomile contains the following ingredients:
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
• Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) has been a popular soothing and calming botanical remedy throughout the world for thousands of years. It has been investigated for its ability to promote and support skin health (Maiche, A. G., Grohn, P., and Maki-Hokkonen, H. *Effect of chamomile cream and almond ointment on acute radiation skin reaction.* Acta Oncol 1991;30(3):395-396.)
• Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) has more than 100 chemical components in the hairs, roots, leaves and rhizomes of nettle. It has been studied for its soothing effects on the skin (Hill, N., Stam, C., and van Haselen, R. A. *The efficacy of Prrrikweg gel in the treatment of insect bites: a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.* Pharm World Sci 1996;18(1):35-41).
• Cleavers (Gallium aparine) is a climbing plant native to North America, Europe, and Asia. It has been studied for its ability to support cleansing. (MacDonald, R. *Cleansing with Common Weeds. 2003;Alive: Canadian Journal of Health & Nutrition* (245):50-52).
• Catnip (Nepeta cataria) has been noted as having "a considerable folkloric reputation". It has also been studied for its ability to discourage pests (Chauhan, K. R., Klun, J. A., Debboun, M., and Kramer, M. *Feeding deterrent effects of catnip oil components compared with two synthetic amides against Aedes aegypti*. J Med Entomol. 2005;42(4):643-646.)
Shampoo base ingredients: Aqua, coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil, potassium hydroxide, ethanol, glycerine, grapefruit extract, and lactic acid.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulphate or harmful petrochemicals.
Wet fur thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo and lather thoroughly until entire coat is covered, adding water if necessary and avoiding the eye area. Rinse off well with warm water and towel dry.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.