*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Natural Ear Cleaner For Dogs and Cats. Soothes and conditions to prevent scratching and itching, plus promotes complete ear health
Ear Dr. Benefits:
• Keeps ear canals clear and free of blockages
• Maintains health and harmony in the middle ear structures
• Soothes and conditions ear passages to prevent common itching and scratching
• Maintains normal balance of flora in the ear canal
• To support healthy immune functioning visit Immunity & Liver Support
What is Ear Dr.?
Ear Dr. contains a blend of natural, herbal ingredients in a medicinal olive oil base, all specially selected to support the health of the skin and structures inside the ear
Ear Dr. contains the following 100% natural ingredients:
• Tea Tree oil is widely used for skin health. This oil has outstanding properties and is gentle enough for delicate areas of the body, such as the ears, yet still provides support for the auditory canal and inner ear. It has also been studied for its ability to maintain healthy balance of bacteria. (Carson CF, Riley TV. Antimicrobial activity of the major components of the essential oil of Melaleuca alternifolia. J Appl Bacteriol 1995;78(3):264-269)
• Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinale) is well-known in naturopathic circles as a tonic and restorative and can be used internally as well as on the skin to support skin integrity and the natural protective function of the skin. Rosemary has been studied for its ability to support healthy levels of bacteria and microbes. (Santoyo, S., Cavero, S., Jaime, L., Ibanez, E., Senorans, F. J., and Reglero, G. *Chemical composition and antimicrobial activity of Rosmarinus officinalis L. essential oil obtained via supercritical fluid extraction.* J Food Prot. 2005; 68(4):790-795).
• Marigold (Calendula officinalis) is an herbal ingredient well known for its beneficial effects on the skin.
• Mullein flower (Verbascum thapsus) has a long history of use for maintaining and supporting ear health and is commonly applied externally to the ear in the form of ear drops. Recent studies have investigated Mullein for its ability to soothe the ear. (Sarrell EM, Mandelberg A, Cohen HA. *Efficacy of naturopathic extracts in the management of ear pain associated with acute otitis media*. Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2001;155:796-799).
Our products contain no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, are suitable for lacto-vegetarians and are not tested on animals. This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
The ingredients of Ear Dr. are presented in a soothing olive oil base.
Hold your pet's head slightly to one side and allow the drops to fall into the ear canal. Massage gently to spread the oil into the ear canal. Repeat 2 - 3 times daily for at least 7 - 10 days. Re-apply at the very first signs of re-infection. In the case of chronic ear problems, apply once or twice weekly as a preventative.
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 50 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 3-5 drops
Maintenance dose: The dosage above can be repeated once or twice weekly as a maintenance dose