*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Soothes the brain & nervous system
• Support the brain and nervous system in cats and dogs
• Maintain normal electrical balance in the brain
• Maintain stability and natural equilibrium in the nervous system
• Support the natural temperature mechanisms in the animal body
• Support healthy pressure of blood on veins and arteries
• For an herbal remedy to support pets’ nervous system and harmony visit PetCalm
What is EaseSure?
EaseSure is a 100% natural remedy containing herbal ingredients specially selected to support the animal brain and nervous system. It may be used to support routine brain function and systemic harmony.
EaseSure Drops may be used on their own or in a supportive capacity with conventional medication.
It is not recommended that you discontinue your pet's prescription medication without consulting your veterinarian. Also consult your veterinarian first when deciding to use EaseSure simultaneously with prescription medication so that your pet's progress may be adequately monitored.
EaseSure contains the following natural ingredients:
• Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) is an herb used to soothe the nerves and support the routine equilibrium of the nervous system. The active ingredients in this herb include flavonoids, cyanogenic glycosides, alkaloids and saparin. Passiflora has also stood up well to clinical studies which support its traditional usage as a soothing and moderating herb. (Akhondzadeh S, Naghavi HR, Vazirian M, Shayeganpour A, Rashidi H, Khani M. Passionflower in the treatment of generalized anxiety: a pilot double-blind randomized controlled trial with oxazepam. J Clin Pharm Ther. 2001; 26(5):369-373).
• Skullcap (Scuttelaria laterifolia) is an herbal tonic that has been traditionally used to ease non-debilitating feelings of being *overwhelmed*. It has well-known carminative properties, helping to support the natural equilibrium normally present in the mind and contributing to the maintenance of a healthy attitude and ‘even keel’. (Wolfson, P. and Hoffmann, D. L. *An investigation into the efficacy of Scutellaria lateriflora in healthy volunteers.* Altern Ther Health Med 2003;9(2):74-78.). Active ingredients include flavonoids, tannins, bitter, volatile oil and minerals.
• Hyoscyamus (30C) is a natural remedy with some common mental and emotional themes running through all its various expressions. This remedy tends to suit those animals that are prone to jealousy if they feel the attention they receive is being threatened.
• Belladonna (30C) suits those that have a tendency towards a common *crampy* discomfort, often being sensitive and *jumpy*, startling easily.
• Cuprum mettalicum (30C) is a natural preparation which supports continued stability in the nervous system while at the same time encouraging routine digestive function.
EaseSure comes in convenient tincture form.
For ongoing long-term support and maintenance: Mix drops as directed below in a favorite treat 2-3 times daily.
Cats: 2-3 drops
Dogs under 20 lbs: 2-3 drops
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 5 drops
Dogs over 50 lbs: 8-10 drops
Half the recommended dose may be mixed into a little water and squirted or spooned directly into the back of the mouth immediately when needed (repeat after 5 minutes for up to two doses if necessary). This dosage may be given in addition to the maintenance dose when necessary.