*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Homeopathic remedy relieves motion sickness for balanced digestion and calm, happy pets during travel
EasyTravel Solution Benefits:
• Suppresses queasiness associated with travel sickness
• Maintains nervous system balance while in motion
• Supports your pet’s digestive system during air, sea, or car travel
• Helps make trips a pleasant experience for owners and pets alike
• PetCalm is an herbal remedy to soothe pets with nervous dispositions
What is EasyTravel Solution?
EasyTravel Solution is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered natural remedy containing 100% homeopathic ingredients selected to relieve motion sickness, queasiness, and general unease associated with travel to support digestive and nervous system health.
EasyTravel Solution comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer.
EasyTravel Solution may be used on short car trips or longer journeys by air or train and is a gentle yet effective natural remedy, without side effects.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Easy Travel Solution contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
• Zingiber (3X) is known for its long history of medicinal use in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine. Modern research confirms its effectiveness in supporting digestive system health and balance. Working mainly in the digestive tract, Zingiber maintains balance of digestive fluids and acids, making it an effective digestive remedy. Studies have shown the supportive properties of this herb for promoting a stable stomach. (Bryer, E. *A literature review of the effectiveness of ginger in alleviating mild-to-moderate nausea and vomiting of pregnancy.* J.Midwifery Women’s Health 2005;50(1):e1-e3.)
• Mentha pip (3X) is one of the most effective of the mint herbs, and has been used for centuries as a digestive aid. Modern research has also demonstrated its effectiveness. Mentha piperita is widely cultivated and recommended by naturopaths worldwide for healthy digestion. Peppermint has also been shown to support healthy digestion by calming the stomach in even the most sensitive stomachs. (Kline RM, Kline JJ, Di Palma J, et al. *Enteric-coated, pH-dependent peppermint oil capsules for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome in children*. J Pediatr. 2001;138:125-128)
• Kali phos (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very effective in supporting balance in the nervous system. It has many benefits, among them the relief of a common *nervous stomach*.
• Aconitum nap (30C) is a homeopathic remedy which is often used to support nervous system balance and soothe the nerves.
• Cocculus (30C) is a homeopathic remedy well known for its ability to maintain comfort in the stomach and ears during traveling.
• Wind flower (6C) is another homeopathic remedy commonly used to facilitate comfortable travel situations, particularly when there is an aversion to the enclosed space and a need for fresh air.
• Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
EasyTravel is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Sprinkle granules directly into mouth and hold closed briefly. Administer 10 minutes before journey. May be repeated every 20 minutes for up to 6 doses if necessary.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
EasyTravel is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils & mice: Approx. 15 granules
Note: Safe for animals of all ages, pregnant animals or animals that are nursing. EasyTravel Solution can safely be used along with prescription medications. No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in EasyTravel Solution and prescription medications. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet.