*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Regulate thyroid health and normal thyroid functioning
Use ThyroSoothe to:
* Support normal hormone regulation in a healthy thyroid that is not under-active
* Help support healthy thyroid functioning
* Support routine regulation of thyroid hormone by the pituitary gland
* Support systemic balance in the endocrine system responsible for regulating body temperature, metabolism, fertility and growth
What is ThyroSoothe?
ThyroSoothe is a 100% safe, non-addictive and natural thyroid supplement. It has been used for many years by many to safely maintain thyroid function and the health and systemic balance of the endocrine system.
ThyroSoothe contains a selection of herbs known to support thyroid health and well-being. ThyroSoothe supports normal endocrine system and thyroid gland function, thereby helping to maintain a balanced metabolism, body temperature, fertility, healthy growth – as well as maintaining normal thyroid hormone production. ThyroSoothe can really help make a difference, without compromising your health!
This natural thyroid formula remains true to the Full Spectrum Method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended.
The Natural Way
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support thyroid health, helping to maintain healthy and efficient thyroid hormone production and support healthy thyroid functions.
In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom. There are now many published clinical studies demonstrating the ability of a range of herbs to support the immune system and natural thyroid gland function. (Auf'mkolk M, Ingbar JC, Kubota K, et al. ‘Extracts and auto-oxidized constituents of certain plants inhibit the receptor-binding and the biological activity of graves' immunoglobulins’. Endocrinology. 1985;116:1687–1693).
Thyroid health can also be supported by a healthy diet. Certain foods are high in iodine (e.g. seaweed, sushi) and would benefit those with a sluggish thyroid. Others (cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, kale, broccoli, cauliflower) contain natural thyroid blockers and would benefit those whose thyroid need some slowing down.
**Good day, I … suffered from heavy palpitations, sweating, tiredness, and sleeplessness. I didn't want to use chemical medication and also didn't want to use it for the rest of my life. I believe in natural medication and would rather use that than chemical meds that can do much more harm to your body! I used one bottle of ThyroSoothe and after only ONE bottle… everything was back to normal and I could start 'living' again! No more palpitations (it was so severe that I felt like dying!); no more heavy sweating or tiredness and I slept better at night! Thank you… your products work and because it is all natural, I prefer it over chemical medication. I think is healthier for our bodies as well and there is no damage done by chemicals! I … I feel much better now! Thank you so much! Blessings.
- Christa V., Kroonstad, ZA
**Just wanted to say how much I have benefited from using your ThyroSoothe. I suffered... for a long time. I have used ThyroSoothe for a little over one week now and already see and feel the difference it has made... I have and I never thought I would find a … product that was as good as this!! Keep up the excellent work!!**
- Jason N., Canada
**Two of my friends had to have their thyroid removed... I wanted to avoid this due to the weight gain and other problems. My doctor would not consider a trial and I went for a second opinion and was lucky to get the new doctor to agree to work with me. The results have been excellent and it looks like I will be able to avoid surgery. Thank you so much for this remedy and all of your help!**
**This is to let you know that I used ThyroSoothe with my doctor's consent and we have both been very pleased with the results. So thank you!**
- Doreen S.
* To support the routine production of thyroid hormones visit Thyroid Assist
* ThyroSoothe is not recommended for those with underactive thyroids
ThyroSoothe is a 100% herbal formula which contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage.
* Gypsyweed (Lycopus europea) has juice that can be used as a fabric dye and was reportedly used by gypsies to darken their skin, which may be the origin of the common names applied to the European species of Lycopus – gypsyweed. Studies suggest that bugleweed may reduce thyroid hormone by decreasing levels of TSH (the hormone that stimulates the thyroid gland) and by impairing thyroid hormone synthesis. (Kohrle J, Auf'mkolk M, Winterhoff H. Iodothyronine deiodinases: inhibition by plant extracts. Acta Endocrinol. 1981;96:15–16)
* Melissa officinalis (also known as Lemon balm) preparations are made from the leaves of the plant and when rubbed between fingers a tart and sweet smell, like lemons, is released. This herb has been studied for its ability to block the action of thyroid-stimulating antibodies found in Grave's disease. (Auf'mkolk M, Ingbar JC, Kubota K, et al. Extracts and auto-oxidized constituents of certain plants inhibit the receptor-binding and the biological activity of graves' immunoglobulins. Endocrinology. 1985;116:1687–1693)
* Leonurus cardica (also known as Motherwort) was employed by the ancient Greeks and Romans to treat heart palpitations as well as depression - which they considered a problem of the heart. Recently, Germany's Commission E (the herbal regulating body in Germany) has authorized the use of motherwort as part of an overall treatment plan for an overactive thyroid - hyperthyroidism. (Blumenthal M, ed. The Complete German Commission E Monographs, Therapeutic Guide to Herbal Medicines. Austin TX: American Botanical Council; Boston, Ma: Integrative Medicine Communications; 1998: 172)
Dilute 15 drops in about 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily.
Get Best Results With Regular Use:
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Do not combine with other thyroid medication unless under medical supervision. Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established. ThyroSoothe is best used in combination with a healthy diet, regular exercise and fresh air. Please note that home treatment of severe hyperthyroidism or Graves' Disease is not recommended. Please ask your doctor or homeopath to monitor thyroid functioning to prevent complications. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Over time (usually 3-6 weeks) ThyroSoothe will act in a supportive capacity to a healthy thyroid and endocrine system, with some individuals responding sooner than others. Best results are achieved when ThyroSoothe is used consistently.
How long will a bottle last?
One 50 ml bottle of ThyroSoothe lasts approximately 30 days.
To save on your ThyroSoothe purchase, use our Buy 2 Get 1 Free offer.