*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Homeopathic remedy temporarily relieves acute symptoms of headaches
Headache Soothe Temporarily:
* Relieves acute headaches associated with stress, tension and fatigue
* Alleviates a ‘heavy’ feeling in the head
* Reduces common pounding sensations
* Supports blood circulation and oxygenation for brain and nervous system health
Headache Soothe contains the following homeopathic ingredients:
* China (12C) suits those who have sudden and acute head pain that improves from applying firm pressure to the painful area but are worse with light touch, such as combing the hair.
* Nux vom (12C) is chiefly linked to workaholic personalities who drive themselves to stress and excess. Used to address head pain that may be brought on by anger and irritability or overindulgence of certain foods, alcohol, and coffee.
* Chamomilla (12C) is a well-known on-the-spot homeopathic remedy used for it’s soothing and calming properties – also used when an individual is irritable and ‘highly string’.
* Kali phos (6X) is a homeopathic brain and nerve tonic as well as a nerve nutrient. Used regularly it helps to calm and uplift the spirit and soothe common nervous tension and everyday stress.
* Mag phos (6X) acts as a natural anti-spasmodic and a nerve and muscle relaxant and is also frequently recommended for stress headaches.
* Citricidal Extract (inactive ingredient)
Headache Soothe is a homeopathic remedy registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
Hold bottle upside down and administer 10 drops directly into the mouth. Alternatively, you can dilute 10 drops in quarter cup water and sip slowly. Children under 12 years use 5 drops. Dosage may be repeated every 20-30 minutes if needed until symptoms subside.
Note: For ongoing support try our herbal remedy, MiGone Plus™.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Also, if symptoms persist or worsen, a health care professional should be consulted. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.