*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Promotes healthy functioning of the epidermis and tissues to nourish and support firm, supple skin
Invigorate Skin Tonic Benefits:
* Rejuvenates and nourishes the skin
* Encourages healthy, youthful skin from the inside out
* Maintains skin tone, clarity and a fresh, healthy look
* Provides high concentration of skin-supporting herbal nutrients
Invigorate Skin Tonic contains the following ingredients:
* Spirulina contains phenolic acids, tocopherols, and beta-carotene, which are known to exhibit antioxidant properties (Miranda, M. S., Cintra, R. G., Barros, S. B., and Mancini, Filho J. “Antioxidant activity of the microalga Spirulina maxima”. Braz.J Med Biol Res 1998;31(8):1075-1079.)
* Dandelion (Taraxacum officinalis) contains bitter principles and is a very rich source of vitamins and minerals, including Vitamins A, D, C, and B and iron, silicon, magnesium, zinc and manganese. Dandelion has also been shown to exhibit antioxidant properties (Hu, C. and Kitts, D. D. “Antioxidant, prooxidant, and cytotoxic activities of solvent-fractionated dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) flower extracts in vitro”. J Agric.Food Chem. 1-1-2003;51(1):301-310.)
* Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) is rich in minerals, especially silica, which is an important part of all connective tissues in the body, as well as the skin. One study found Horsetail to possess scavenging ability on free-radicals, known to negatively affect skin health. (Stajner, D., Popovic, B. M., Canadanovic-Brunet, J., and Boza, P. “Free radical scavenging activity of three Equisetum species from Fruska gora mountain”. Fitoterapia 2006;77(7-8):601-604).
* Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is well-known in modern herbalism as an all round tonic and energizer. Studies have also suggested that Rosemary may have beneficial properties for body cells with regards to oxidation of cells. (Ho CT, Wang M, Wei GJ, Huang TC, Huang MT. “Chemistry and anti-oxidative factors in rosemary and sage”. Biofactors , 2000;13(1-4):161-166).
* Kali sulph (6X) is a biochemic tissue salt that supports the distribution of oxygen throughout the body and to each individual cell and helps to maintain health in all cell membranes, supporting the natural regenerative processes of the skin. Kali sulph is also of great benefit in the maintenance of healthy skin.
* Silicea (6X) is used to address matters of the skin, such as a dull lackluster complexion.
Take 1-2 vege-capsules two to three times daily as a nourishing and rejuvenating skin tonic.
Note: To encourage resistance to physical, chemical and biological stressors try our herbal remedy, AdaptoZen™ or our herbal Bio-Oxidate Defense™ with natural antioxidants to discourage aging.
Safety during pregnancy and nursing not yet established. Keep this and all medicines from the reach of children.