*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Special Promotion - Buy 2 get 1 Free
Homeopathic remedy for pets that relieves skin allergies and itch
Allergy Itch Ease Benefits:
• Relieves itchy skin
• Stops scratching
• Soothes skin allergies
• Calms your pet
• To promote healthy skin and shiny coats, visit Skin & Coat Tonic
Allergy Itch Ease contains the following 100% homeopathic ingredients:
All PetAlive by Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
All products are free of gluten, artificial flavors, colorants and preservatives, and are suitable for use by lacto vegetarians. In accordance with our Do No Harm policy, no animal testing is carried out whatsoever.
• Arum triph (6C) has been used for centuries to support the skin and address itchiness, burning sensation on the skin and redness. This remedy suits those animals that tend to worsen in the wind and have skin issues with the change of seasons.
• Viola tri (6C) is known for its ability to help common afflictions of the skin. This remedy is particularly beneficial when addressing common itchiness that pops up over different parts of the body. In addition, it also helps stimulate general routine detoxification.
• Comocladia (6C) is used in homeopathy to address redness of the skin. This remedy also helps calm commonly inflamed or irritated tissue.
• Chamomilla (12C) is used as a soothing remedy for centuries, this well-known remedy in homeopathic potency suits those animals that tend to scratch during the day but more frequently at night.
• Cina (6C) is used to support the skin from the inside out on a cellular level. It is also frequently recommended for animals that tend to twitch and jump in an agitated fashion – as so often happens when your pet's skin is itchy and irritated.
• Sucrose (inactive ingredient)
Allergy Itch Ease comes in convenient dissolvable granule form. The tiny granules are easy to administer to pets of all sizes and personalities with no fuss or bother!
Granules may be sprinkled directly into the mouth or as an alternative mixed with a small amount of wet food.
Initial dose: every 30 minutes for up to ten doses. Thereafter, three times daily.
Cats: 1 pinch
Dogs under 20 lbs: 1 pinch
Dogs 20-50 lbs: 2 pinches
Dogs over 50 lbs: ¼ cap
Allergy Itch Ease is also safe for small pets.
Ferrets and rabbits: 1 small pinch
Hamsters, gerbils & mice: Approx. 15 granules
Note: As Allergy Itch Ease addresses acute symptoms of itching and skin allergies, Skin & Coat Tonic can provide ongoing support of healthy skin and shiny coats.
No adverse interactions have been noted between the ingredients in Allergy Itch Ease and prescription medication treatment. However, as with any medicine, it is always advisable to consult your vet. Consult your vet if symptoms persist or worsen.